3. iCronPay’s Services shall be subject to and pursuant to any such binding documents by and between Us and You, and by and between any relevant financial institution and/or authority and You, as will be executed from time to time. iCronPay makes no representations or warranties as to whether the relevant financial institutions will accept and approve You as their customer.
"Account" shall mean a personal account opened by You via the Website in connection with the use of the Services
"Illegal Actions" shall mean illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activities (including, but not limited to, (i) collusion between Users, (ii) sale, transfer and/or acquiring Accounts from other Users, (iii) breaking into the Website and/or Services or attempting to do the same.
"Restricted Territories" shall mean jurisdictions blocked by iCronPay at its sole discretion, from time to time.
“User", “You” or “Your” shall mean any individual who opens an Account with iCronPay and uses the Website and/or Services.
"We", "Our" or "Us" shall mean iCronPay, and/or any of iCronPay’s affiliated or associated companies, officers, directors, shareholders and employees.
"Website" shall mean any website owned, operated or hosted by iCronPay, and any software or content that is used to access such website in order to use the Services.
IV. User Eligibility
7. The Services are available to and may only be used by individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the law applicable to their country of residence. Without limiting the foregoing, Our Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age. If You are under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age, You may not use this Website and/or Services. If You do not qualify, please do not use Our Website and/or Services. For avoidance of doubt, We shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use by any User under legal age in any way or manner.
8. Without derogating from the above provision, We shall not be responsible for verifying and/or checking whether You possess such sufficient knowledge and/or experience to use Our Website and/or Services, nor shall We be responsible for any damage and/or loss incurred by You due to and/or related to the Website and/or the Services. You shall bear sole responsibility for any decision made and/or to be made by You relying on the content of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, Our Services are not available where they are illegal to use and We reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel Services to anyone at Our own discretion.
9. The Services are intended only for Users who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from using the Services. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that Your use of the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. You shall be solely responsible for determining whether Your use of the Services is legal in the place where You live and/or use the Services and to ensure that You comply with any and all laws applicable to You before registering or participating in any activity through this Website. If You reside or are present in any jurisdiction that prohibits using the Services (including without limitation any of the Restricted Territories) You shall not participate in the prohibited activity. You should consult with legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction about the legality of Your use of the Services. 10. The availability of the Services shall not be deemed or interpreted as an invitation by Us to use the Services, if You reside in a place in which such use is currently forbidden by law (including without limitation any Restricted Territories), or where We, in Our sole discretion, elect not to offer Services. We do not intend to enable You to contravene applicable law. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the legality of the Services and/or the lawfulness of any person's participation in any activity through the Website and/or Services.
V. Registration Requirements
10. You shall be fully and solely responsible to reserve in confidentiality Your Account and not to transfer Your Account details to another. The full responsibility for an unauthorized use of Your Account lies solely with You, and You will bear, alone, all responsibility derived of an unauthorized use of Your Account. If You misplace, forget or lose Your Account details, iCronPay shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss associated with such occurrence.
12. You may not damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website and/or Services. You may not: (i) upload any content to the Website and/or Services that is libelous, defamatory, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, objectionable, harassing, sexually explicit, obscene, illegal, or that infringes or violates any intellectual property rights of any person or otherwise violates the law; (ii) use any automated means to access or use the Website and/or Services or copy or scrape data from the Website and/or Services; (iii) bypass any measure iCronPay may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website or any of the Services; (iv) fraudulently manipulate the Website and/or Services in any way. For avoidance of doubt, You shall be responsible and bound by any unauthorized use of the Website and/or Services, made in breach of this section.
VI. Customer Support
13. You may contact Us in connection with anything related to the Website and/or the Services at any time via Our customer support or via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org 16. Any communication with Our customer support will be handled with the utmost care and without any delay. For such purpose, We will contact You via the contact details provided to Us, and You hereby provide Your consent for such contact.