By using the Services, visiting our website, or accessing the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you accept the practices, requirements, and/or policies outlined in this Privacy Notice, and you hereby consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data as described herein.
If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this privacy notice, please do not use our services or use our website, products or any other aspects of iCronPay business.
Normally we will/may collect personal data about you which covers: Name,Email, Phone number,Contact address,Bank account details, Order history,Driver license or Passport,Credit Card picture(with marked digits),IP address,Website, Business type and so on;For a team or company, we collect more like: Company/team name,Logo,Company description and so on.
iCronPay may take multiple ways to accept and collect your information.The methods may include: Email, SMS Message, Skype, Consumer registry,Consumer application,Contract,Order and CV.
2.The use of information
The information collected will be applied to: Set up merchant account,Wire funds,Purchase products,Update products or services,Marketing or pushing Ad message, and internal analysis.
3.Share with the third party
Unless we have special terms at NO.3/NO.4, iCronPay will not share any personal information with the third party.(e.g., Sign in your account and choose options without your authorization)
Inside business running
We may also use services from other companies like:process transactions, send/receive emails, consumers support, manage websites, store data.We sometimes need to share your information with objects for providing you better service.We only provide those with mandatory information, and objects are not authorized to use these information on other targets.
4.Right to Access Your Personal Information
iCronPay strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes, and policies designed to maintain data integrity. We will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information in accordance with relevant laws, including by making reasonable efforts to provide you with online access and the opportunity to update your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personal information.
Although we will do our best to protect the privacy of the users, but when we have reason to believe that only the disclosure of personal information will follow the current judicial procedure, court order or other legal proceedings or to protect iCronPay, iCronPay users or the third party rights, property or security, we may disclose personal information.
We will take reasonable practical and electronic means and procedures to protect your enterprise / team and personal information. Although it is not 100% safe to transmit data over the Internet, we have taken and will continue to take reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that your personal information is protected.
All data transmission are based on SSL/HTTPS protocol.Strict data backup system to ensure that every hour, every day and every week will perform strict data backup.
Your decision to provide the personal information that we may request from time to time is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the personal information is being requested.
11. Filtering and deleting harmful information
Harmful information created or stored from our consumers is forbidden, they are including:
- (1) in-violation of the basic principles established by the Chinese constitution;
- (2) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity;
- (3) damage the state's honor and interests, and attack the party and the government;
- (4) inciting national hatred, national discrimination and undermining national unity;
- (5) undermining the friendly relations between the state and the region;
- (6) contrary to the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation, social morality, ethics, and socialist spiritual civilization;
- (7) undermining the state's religious policies and advocating cults and feudal superstition;
- (8) spreading rumors or false news, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
- (9) organization, inciting, abetting terrorism, illegal assembly, association and demonstrations, and disturb the social order;
- (10) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetting crime;
- (11) insult or slander others, infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
- (12) infringing upon the right of portrait, right of name, right of reputation, right of privacy or other personal rights of others;
- (13) the use of abusive, slander, abuse, intimidation, curse and other uncivilized language;
- (14) activities under the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
- (15) infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of other people's copyright, information network transmission rights;
- (16) other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
iCronPay builds the filtering and deleting mechanism for information as above.We reserve the rights to close merchant account and pursue legal responsibility of the parties.
12. Access, modification and accuracy of information
We took some reasonable steps to ensure that the information we received from you is correct and always up-to-date. You have the right to access your company / team and personal information to verify its accuracy and correct inaccurate information.
You can use Merchant ID and password to sign in your account on iCronPay and click settings to change your information at any time. You can also contact us via email@example.com to access and correct errors in personal information.
13. Business transfer
14. International transmission
If we change our Privacy Notice, we will post those changes or the amended Privacy Notice on our website. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time.
Please send any requests for your information, information modification requests, or issues related to this policy to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.